Friday, June 1, 2012

30th Birthday Bash!




I love everything Tailgate, but in my spare time… I LOVE putting on events. So, when my husband and best friend’s 30th Birthday came knocking I answered the door and said “Yes, Please!”
    
We wanted to make their Surprise Party extra special since it was a combined event. The big question was how to make sure each person would have their own event while they celebrated together. My solution: to have a favorites party… This way we could celebrate each of their favorite things over the past thirty years. For example- for their Birthday Cakes we got William a Sweet Potato cake from Brickstreet Cafe and Haley a Key Lime pie… both of them got their ULTIMATE favorite everything… all the way down to the food (for William- Chicken & Dumplings, BBQ, Nams Bites, dirt cake it containers that said “live bait”, etc & for Haley Lobster Mac n Cheese, Baked Brie, Hamby’s Chicken Salad, Toffee, etc).

Here is a little documentation of the event and all the Favorites we celebrated!


Sometimes 30 Sucks, and sometimes 30 Rocks… you could choose which with our Searcy!


 
  
Both Haley and William had a “Favorites Beverage Station”

William’s Station included- Madras, Beer, Cab, & Pinot Noir… All the bottles were labeled with 30th Birthday catch phrases!




  
Haley’s Station included her favorite drinks- Skinny Girl Margaritas, Espresso Martinis, & Prosecco… Also, tagged with 30th Catch Phrases!



A few of the Extra Touches!

...obviously, we had to include our dogs in the fun!
 Cake Table (Pre-Cake) with the Surprise signs that were Held up for the big SURPRISE!




All of the food had labels matching the napkins signifying if it was Haley or William’s favorite food.
 

 Last Picture, I promise. I was pretty proud of my flower arrangement skills… Here’s one of the arrangements. Unfortunately, during the event I completely forgot to take “scenery” shots, so this is the only one I’ll leave you with!

No comments:

Post a Comment